Saturday, December 24, 2005

'Twas the night before Christmas.

Good Morning, It’s 8am on Christmas Eve as I, (Peter) write this, thanks to all the folk who visited and sorry about the confusion that reigned supreme during the teething period, which I hope has now finished.

Merle will be missing for a cupla days, she has gone down to her daughter Kathy’s place for Christmas, Kathy and her family live on a dairy farm just out of Pt Campbell which is on “The Great Ocean Road” some of you may have heard of it? one of the most scenic drives anywhere.

Now I had better admit the few bits and pieces that have been posted so far have come from me, but I know my Sister well and they have expressed her feelings truly, if any of you have bookmarked this site please delete your bookmark and save it anew, I hope that will give you a clean version without my name or any details.

On that score it may take a while for Merle to get enough confidence to fill in her profile details, I’ve tried to prepare the ground, but of course she should tell us about herself in her own words.

OK I’ll try to sign this as Peter as I leave and I hope the next post will be the REAL Merle, (it will be barring the need for any more surgery) Merry Christmas from both of us here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far so good, now if it let's me sign out as Peter it looks like a winner.

kenju said...

Peter, I hope that you and Merle both have had a wonderful Christsmas! I look forward to reading Merle's own words.

LZ Blogger said...

I have been posting stuff all over TheHeronsNest blog site, only to find out this is where you are now that Peter got it all turned over to you! He sure has gotten a LOT younger looking since he started helping his BIG sister out. You seem to be really GOOD for his self-image!!! ~ jb///

Big Dave T said...

Just following the link from Peter's site (without the "the"). I'm here, so it must work. Merle's picture reminds me of my grandmother. They look alike.

Welcome, Merle, to the blogosphere.

Peter said...

Hi Merle, this is the one I promised you so that you will get an email telling you of a new comment.

madameplushbottom said...

Hello Merle - welcome to blog land. Pretty soon Peter could host a family reunion via blog land....

Seriously... welcome. Look forward to learning more about you. Hopefully Peter didn't teach you to use the teensy-weensy font.