Hi Folks ~~ Well my weekend is half over. But after my
evening meal I will watch my football team play. Probably
wont win, but one never knows. Live in hope!!
I found the following article in a free local paper and thought
it may interest some of you.
25 Ways to tell if you have finally grown up.
1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
4. 6 am is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
6. You watch the Weather Channel.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up”
and “break up.”
8. You go from 130 days of holiday time to 20.
9. Jeans and a jumper no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
10. You’re the one calling the police because the kids next
door won’t turn down the stereo.
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around
12. You don’t know what time Taco Bill closes anymore.
13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
14. You feed your dog/cat Science Diet instead of McDonald’s
15. Sleeping on the couch makes our back hurt.
16. You take naps from noon to 6 pm.
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the
beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 am would severely
upset, rather than settle your stomach.
19. If you’re a girl, you go to the chemist for Ibrufen and
antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
20. A $4 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good stuff.”
21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
22. “I just can’t drink the way I used to….” replaces
“I’m never going to drink that much again.”
23. 90 oer cent of the time you spend in front of a computer
is for real work.
24. When you find out your friend is pregnant you
congratulate her instead of asking “What happened?”
25. You read this entire list looking desparately for one sign
that doesn’t apply to you and can’t find one to save your
sorry old butt.
A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail
with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome,
extremely sexy middle aged man entered.
He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off
him. The young- at- heart man noticed her overly attentive
stare and walked directly toward her. (As all men will.)
Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he
leaned over and whispered to her, “I’ll do anything, absolutely
anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20
on one condition.” (There are always conditions.)
Flabbergasted, the woman ased what the condition was. The man replied, “You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three wods.” (Controlling huh?)
The woman considered his proposition for a moment, then
slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed
into the man’s hand along with her address.
She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly, and meaningfully
said…….. “Clean my house.”
<><><><><><><><> Take care folks. <><<><><><><><>