Howdy everyone ~~ I hope all is going well for you and yours.
My brother, Peter is in the midst of celebrating his big 70.
He was expecting his daughter and a grandson to arrive, BUT
he did not expect two of his sons to accompany them, and also
a friend to visit for the day. So I guess he is SURPRISED.
Hi to Vicki, Alan, Marcus and Zac, enjoy your visit with that
OLD man. Also Hi Warren, glad you participated in the B’day.
I am sure he will enjoy the scrapbook that Jacqui made for him.
Happy birthday tomorrow Zac.
I had several folks ask about Chicken Kiev, one of my favorites.
It consists of a chicken breast wrapped around a small bone and has a butter and garlic filling and it is crumbed. I bake mine in the oven about an hour, turning once halfway through.
I usually buy them frozen in supermarket freezer department, but some butchers and chicken shops also do them.The frozen ones have cooking instructions on the packets.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2006 WHEN......
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers for your family of 3. 4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5 Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years in your life, is now cause for panic and you turn around to go get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
THE MOODS OF A WOMAN.
An angel of truth and a dream of fiction
A woman is a bundle of contrdiction.
She’s afraid of a wasp, will scream at a mouse,
But will tackle a stranger alone in the house.
Sour as vinegar, sweet as a rose,
She’ll kiss you one minute, then turn up her nose.
She’ll win you in rage, enchant you in silk,
She will be stronger than brandy, milder than milk,
At times she will be vengeful, merry and sad,
She’ll hate you like poisin, and love you like mad.
THE MOODS OF A MAN.
Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery,
by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
- Joseph Addison.
Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth
Happiness comes from giving, not getting.
If we try hard to bring happiness to others,
we cannot stop it coming to us also.
To get joy, we must give it, and to keep joy,
we must scatter it. ~ John Templeton.
<><><><><><><> Bye, Take care. <><><><><><><>