Friday, March 03, 2006

Choices

Hi all, it's Peter here, Merle's posts are still erratic and I was looking for

something to run for a test, she suggested Choices as it's a favourite and

it was messy in her previous post, so here it is again NEARLY right.

CHOICES

Every morning I wake up and say to myself you have two choices today.

You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.

I choose to be in a good mood.

Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it.

I choose to learn from it.

Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to

Accept their complaining or I can point out the positives of life.

I choose the positive side of life.

Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every

Situation is a choice. You choose how to react to situations.

You choose how people affect your mood.

You can choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood,

The bottom line -- It’s your choice how you live your life.

I like the above and also George Jones song “Choices.”

No comments: