Monday, March 06, 2006

Inner Peace.

A photo of Peter and me when we were cute little kids.

Now we are big, round and bespectacled. But happy !

Inner Peace Advice.

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me.

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read: “The way to achieve inner peace is to finish

all the things you’ve started”. So I looked around the house

to see all the things I started and hadn’t finished......and

before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle

of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey’s, Kahlua and

Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin’ good I feel.

You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

4 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

That's funny Merle. Cute picture of you and Peter.

bubba said...

Now thats funny.

kenju said...

Love the photo, Merle. You and Peter look so cute.

JunieRose2005 said...

I liked everything-especially the picture! What cute little blonde kids you both were!

:) ...nothing I like more than looking at old-and new- photos!!

June