Monday, March 06, 2006

Inner Peace.

A photo of Peter and me when we were cute little kids.

Now we are big, round and bespectacled. But happy !

Inner Peace Advice.

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me.

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read: “The way to achieve inner peace is to finish

all the things you’ve started”. So I looked around the house

to see all the things I started and hadn’t finished......and

before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle

of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey’s, Kahlua and

Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin’ good I feel.

You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

3 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

That's funny Merle. Cute picture of you and Peter.

kenju said...

Love the photo, Merle. You and Peter look so cute.

JunieRose2005 said...

I liked everything-especially the picture! What cute little blonde kids you both were!

:) ...nothing I like more than looking at old-and new- photos!!

June