Sunday, January 01, 2006

GARDEN FOR DAILY LIVING

FOR THE GARDEN OF YOUR DAILY LIVING Plant 3 rows of Peas: 1, Peace of mind 2. Peace of heart 3. Peace of Soul Plant 4 rows of Squash: 1. Squash gossip 2. Squash indifference 3. Squash grumbling 4. Squash selfishness Plant 4 rows of Lettuce: 1. Lettuce be faithful 2. Lettuce be kind 3. Lettuce be patient 4. Lettuce really love one another No Garden is complete without Turnips: 1. Turnip for meetings 2. Turnip for service 3. Turnip to help one another To Conclude our garden we must have thyme: 1. Thyme for each other 2. Thyme for family 3. Thyme for friends. Water freely with patience and Cultivate with love, there is much fruit In your garden because you reap what You sow.

7 comments:

Merle said...

Hi Peter, Now I have 2 titles. I guess if it printed in Word, there is no need to fill in the
title box.
We have had extreme heat here so
my mind is a bit blurry at present, We are waiting for rain.
Awful fires in NSW & Victoria.

Peter said...

Hi Merle I often have the two titles but with some text in getween them, if you're only going to have one make it the one on the title line,that's the one that comes in heavy brown print.
I got a couple of your comments so I guess you have figured that one out.
There are fires on the Eyre Peninsular too, looks like a bad summer.

Ivy the Goober said...

Hi, Merle! I sure hope you like the blog from Peter! Seems like he's having lots of fun "tweaking" it! Happy New Year!

LZ Blogger said...

Merle ~ VERY NICE post! Good way to start of the NEW YEAR! ~ jb///

Karen said...

You know, I read that about a year ago and lost it. Now I've found it, I'm copying it and keeping it. Thank you for sharing it, I need this reminder.

Happy New Year!

mreddie said...

With crops like that we should be gardening all year! ec

kenju said...

Merle, I like this list and I know some gardeners who will love it too. I will pass it along.
Happy New Year!