Friday, January 13, 2006

JOKES OF THE DAY

Three men out on a bush-walk came to a raging river, which they had to cross, The first man prayed “Please God, give me the strength to cross this river” Pow! He had big arms and strong legs and swam across in two hours. The second man prayed “Please God, give me the strength and the tools to cross this river” Pow! He had a rowing boat and was able to cross in an hour The third man pleaded ;” Please, God, Give me the strength and the tools and the intelligence to cross this river. Pow! God turned him into a woman, she looked at the map, strolled 2oo metres upstream and walked across the bridge. There’s this truckie sitting at a fast food joint,sucking on an orange juice and munching on a burger as he reads the paper. Three big bikies rocked up, and the first one grabbed the truckies’mOJ and downed it. The second one grabbed his burger and polished it off and the third bikie grabbed the bloke’s paper. The truckie just stood up and walked away without a word. So the bikies go up to the counter of the fast food joint and say to the pretty lady on duty, “Not much of a truckie is he?” “Not much of a driver either,” she responds, “He’s just reversed over three motofbikes.”

4 comments:

Karen said...

The jokes are great! The first one is my favorite ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Peter said...

Hi Merle, thanks for the tip about Bubba, he is certainly feeling low today, from his site you can access his wifes site and her shop, both are worth a look.
I got on to junierose's site OK, could read everything but couldn't comment, so go back and try again.

mreddie said...

Had heard them both but still smiled in a large manner in remembrance. ec

JunieRose2005 said...

Merle,

:) I liked the #2 joke the best!

(Lol- maybe because my husband and I are bikers!
...but-trust me- NOT the kind in that joke!... lol- have some pics of us and our motorcycle on my site

...and just read Peter's post (that he went to my site but couldn't post a comment :( that's discouraging!!

June