Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I’ve learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes. I’ve learned that the best classroom in the world Is at the feet of an elderly person. I’ve learned that having a child fall asleep in your arms Is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world. I’ve learned to never say no to a gift from a child. I’ve learned that I can always pray for someone When I don’t have the strength to help in some other way. I’ve learned that no matter how serious your life requires You to be, Everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. I’ve learned that sometimes all a person needs Is a hand to hold and a heart to understand. I’ve learned that we should be glad God doesn’t give us everything we ask for. I’ve learned that it’s those small daily happenings That make life so spectacular. I’ve learned that under everyone’s hard shell Is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved. I’ve learned that the Lord didn’t do it all in one day What makes me think that I can? I’ve learned that love, not time, heals all wounds. I’ve learned that you can make someone’s day By simply sending them a little note. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person By how they handle these three things: A rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree Lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your Parents, You’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life. I’ve learned that making a “living” Is not the same as making a “life.” I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second Chance. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and Touch someone. People love human touches…. ~holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Those are all great to remember. I learn a lot every day and know I still have a lot more to learn.

Have a wonderful day!

mreddie said...

Great lessons all, especially the last one on the list. ec

Peter said...

Go Sis, you are gathering a fan base already.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff. I enjoyed these.