Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well I have better news tonight. My daughter Julie came through her operation all right. I rang the Hospital in Brisbane ( about 1000 kilometers away) and she had not returned from theatre. I rang an hour later, and a small little voice said a shaky Hello, and I actually spoke to her for a few minutes. She said she was OK and for me not to worry. Tonight I had a call saying she wont need chemo, so that is terrific. Rang her sister, brothers & her mother-in-law. I feel like a big weight has been lifted from me. Will find out more tomorrow. But for now, we are all so glad for her. Also rang Peter and a couple of cousins. Enough!!! Again, many thanks for those kind words left at Herons Nest. They were much appreciated.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad your daughter came through the surgery OK, sorry I didn't stop by yesterday. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Have a good day - and now relax! :-)

JunieRose2005 said...

That's wonderful news! :)

June


http://journals.aol.com/juniper5541/JunipersWorld/

mreddie said...

We just got in from out of town last night and only just now read about the operation - and now the good news! That had to be hard on you not knowing - but then to actually talk to her after the fact had to be a great relief. I'm glad for you. ec

Peter said...

Hi Merle, it was a relief to get your call that Julie was over the first hurdle successfully.