Hi there People ~~~ I hope all is well in your world.
I am quite happy in mine, especially when the Heater
is on. While some of you are sweltering, some of us
definitely are not.!
I read this in the Shepparton Paper ~~~
DID YOU KNOW…….
There are about 36 million blogs worldwide.
The number of blogs doubles every six months.
More than 75,000 new blogs are created daily.
About 1.2 million posts are made on blogs daily.
BUTTERFLY INDIAN LEGEND
If anyone desires a wish to come true they must first capture
a butterfly and whisper that wish to it.
Since a butterfly can make no sound, the butterfly can not
reveal the wish to anyone but the Great Spirit who hears and sees all.
In gratitude for giving the beautiful butterfly its freedom,
the Great Spirit always grants the wish.
So, according to legend, by making a wish and giving the butterfly
its freedom, the wish will be taken to the heavens and be granted.
Kid’s views on their Mothers. ~~~~~~
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3.God made my Mum just the same like he made me. He just
used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God made mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything
nice in the world and a little dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they
mostly used string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1.We are related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot better than other people’s mums
What kind of little girl was your mom?
1. My mum has always been my mum and none of that other stuff.
2. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be
3. They say she used to be nice.
Who’s the boss at your house?
1. Mum doesn’t want to be, but she has to be because Dad is such
2.Mum. You can tell by room inspection. She sees things under the bed.
3. I guess Mum is, but only because she has a lot more to do than Dad.
What do Mums do in her spare time?
1. Mothers do not do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day.
What would it take to make your Mum perfect?
1. On the inside she is already perfect. Outside, I think some kind
of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I’d diet maybe blue.
<><>><><> There are a few more, I’ll post tomorrow. <>><><>