Hi there, all you clever folks who figured out the Eskimo
puzzle. I was thinking grandfather myself. I will have to
find another one.
Well today, I got a taxi to our Woolworth’s Marketplace
and got a few things I wanted. My son John picked me up
after he finished work so that was really good. He will
turn 52 on Thursday 8th June. No wonder I am old !!
I asked him how Ashley was and was happy to hear that
they think the tablets he has to take are taking his appetite
away. That was what I was thinking weeks ago, and they are
in the process of changing to a different tablet, but that is
going to take 6 weeks to get him gradually off one and on to
another. These will not be easy weeks for Ash or his mother.
Thank you all for your concern and caring. He is a great kid
only 14 years old and does not need this.
<><><><><><><> Workplace Wisdom <><><><><><><><><>
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day.
Tomorrow is not looking good either.
2. Tell me what you need and I’ll tell you how to get along
3. Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days
4. I don’t suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
5. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level, then beat you with experience.
6. A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick
in the ass.
7. Don’t be irreplaceable. If you can’t be replaced, you can’t
8. The more crap you put up with, the more crap you will get.
9. You can go anywhere you like if you look serious and carry
10. Everything can be filed under ‘miscellanious’.
11. To err is human; to forgive is not our policy.
12. If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you
are really good, you will get out of it.
13. If it wasn’t for the last minute, nothing wold get done.
When you don’t know what to do, walk fast and look
14. Needing smeone is like needing a parachute. If he isn’t
there the first time, chances are you wont be needing
15. I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound as
they go flying by.
<><><><><> Joke of the Day ~~ <><><><><>
Two Scots, Archie and Jock, are sitting in the pub discussing
Jock’s upcoming wedding.
“Ach, it’s all going grand,” says Jock. “I’ve got everything
organised already: the flowers, the church, the cars, the
reception, the rings, the minister, even ma stag night”
Archie nods approvingly.
“Havans, I’ve even bought a kilt to be married in” says Jock.
“A kilt? exclaims Archie. “That’s braw, you’ll look pure smart in
that! And what’s the tartan?” Archie then inquires.
“Och”, says Jock, “I’d imagine she’ll be in white….”
<><><><><><> An easy puzzle tonight. <><><><><><>
Count every “F “ in the following text :
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF
SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS. ~~~~~~~
Answer in comments. Goodnight/ morning to all ~~~~