Hi everyone ~~ Hope all is well in your world. I found
these couple of items to share with you.~~~~~
DOG RULES. “ Things I MUST remember,” by the dog,
1. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
2. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I’m
lying under the coffee table.
3. I will not roll my toys behind the fridge, sofa or under beds.
4. I must shake the rainwater off my coat before entering the
5. I will not chew my human’s toothbrush and not tell them.
6. I will not chew crayons or pens, especially not the red ones,
or my owners will think I am haemorrhaging.
7. Even though we have a door-bell, I will not bark every time
I hear one on TV.
8. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
9. I will not roll around in the dirt after getting a bath.
10. The cat is not a squeaky toy…So when I play with him and
he makes that noise, it’s usually not a good thing.
And a joke for you.~~~
A school teacher injured his back and had to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. It fitted under his shirt and was not noticeable at all. On the first day of the term, still with cast under his shirt, he found himself to be assigned to the toughest students in school.
Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, he opened the window as wide as possible and then busied himself with desk work. The classroom became a bit unruly and he admonishethem. This happened several times.
When he could do work at his desk, the strong breeze from the window made his tie flap annoyingly. He kept rearranging and rearranging the tie as the class raised it’s level of unruliness. Finally, becoming disgusted with the wayward tie, he stood up and took a big stapler off his desk and stapled the tie to his chest in several places.
Discipline was not a problem from that day forth.!!
<><><><><><><> Take care folks, Merle. <><><><><><><>